Summa Global Advisors, LLC, (SGA) was founded by Roger L. Johnson in 2008 to provide customized portfolio management for individuals and families. SGA is structured to provide continuous service and advice to its clients concerning the investments under its supervision.
Our mission is to grow, preserve and protect the wealth of our clients. We work closely with each client and their other advisors to develop strategies and customize portfolios that will serve as a blueprint toward achieving their financial goals.
SGA takes great pride in acting solely in the best interest of our clients. We are subject to the following specific fiduciary obligations:
- The duty to have a reasonable, independent basis for the investment advice provided
- The duty to obtain best execution for a client’s transactions where the firm is in a position to direct brokerage transactions for the client
- The duty to ensure that investment advice is suitable to meeting the client’s individual objectives, needs and circumstances
- And the duty to be loyal to clients.
Our services are tailored specifically to the needs of our clients, and our portfolio management process is consistent with the objectives and guidelines established within each relationship. When providing individual financial advice, we consider the client’s net worth, asset holdings, risk tolerance, time horizon, liquidity requirements, estate planning objectives, tax liabilities, and any other pertinent elements.
We prioritize commitment and loyalty to our clients. In all circumstances, we seek the best interests of our clients (even when it may not benefit us). It is our goal to come alongside our clients and assist them in achieving their financial goals, as well as educating them about their financial well-being.
The partners of Summa Global Advisors, LLC, are:
- Roger L. Johnson, Managing Partner
- Rachel Wakefield, CFA, Partner & Portfolio Manager
- Henry Yu, CFP® AEP®, Partner & Portfolio Manager