- Estate Planning Questionnaire
- Estate Planning Tools Comparison
- Estate Transfer Flowcharts: Intestate
- Estate Transfer Flowcharts: Trust
- Estate Transfer Flowcharts: Will
- When a Loved One Passes Away Checklist
- Common Trusts Used in Estate Planning
- Love Letter to Family – a handy tool to help you organize your estate planning matters
- Common Estate Planning Mistakes
- The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham
- The Essays of Warren Buffett: Lessons for Corporate America, Ed. Cunningham, Lawrence A.
- A Zebra in Lion Country by Ralph Wanger with Everett Mattlin
- Value Investing Today by Charles Brandes
- 13 Bankers: The Wall Street Takeover and the Next Financial Meltdown by Simon Johnson
- Empire of Debt: The Rise of an Epic Financial Crisis by William Bonner
Please Note: Most libraries have electronic subscriptions to a wide range of investing related resources. If you have a library card, you can access these subscriptions via the internet. To do this, go to your library’s website and sign in using the information on your library card. The library’s electronic subscriptions are usually listed and accessible through the section of their website called/devoted to: research, online resources, and/or online databases.